Watching the floods down south, I am so angry. Everything people worked their whole lives for literally trashed and destroyed. It's bad enough to understand that we have been slaves, only to watch everything get flooded, burned or destroyed. My heart is with those who lost family, homes, businesses. My prayers are with you.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Sad thing is many of these people don't have flood insurance. Nearly all regular homeowner policies do not have flood coverage. With few exceptions, flood insurance is only available through the NFIP/FEMA.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Trust me, I lived without heat and hot water a long time after a storm in NJ. Isn't that the plan? I see everyone's homes being burned or flooded. This means the Baby Boomers lose whatever inheritance their parents left them, right? They just keep taking and destroying. Nobody cares about the stress levels of people, many already dealing with sickness in their families now. I know we have to trust in GOD'S timing. My heart is breaking watching all of this.

(1) Show this thread

I have a friend who lives in Asheville. They are trapped. She was able to get into the town to get phone service. There is no water, power, or internet. Trees are down and flooding is everywhere. This is a war. I wonder if this is happening to cover for other things. I don't know. I have agonized, been angry, and wept for all of us. So many are still not awake. I have been alone with only Patriots I have never met helping to figure this out. The war is real. It's a spiritual and physical war. I am sick of it. I am grateful for everything too. It's a strange place to be.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Boy can I relate. I'm feeling so trapped in my home with someone with ptsd. I deal with emotional abuse every day. 10/1 is our 25th anniversary and I don't think I will make 26. I have 2 young adults who I am trying my best to stay hope filled. My mom is stuck in a rehab. My brother's home was burned down and thank GOD he lives with my mom now because he heard her screaming after a fall. I pray and pray and pray. Thank GOD we have each other.

(1) Show this thread

Years later, lots of questions in this Q movie as 2025 approaches. Here's a starter kit:
1.) Why do people have to hurt/die in order for us to learn anything? Wouldn't that mean that the good guys that are in control allowing bad things to happen, passively or through bad people, make them the enemy?
2.) if weather is controllable and military and Patriots and are in control, why is this being allowed to happen? Collateral damage? It's acceptable because they're in the middle of a legal war with the deep state?
3.)When this is all over, one way or another, do we truly believe the good guys are going to tell us everything that they've been doing in secret the past 8 years, and decades prior? H"ey sorry we had to let your family friends coworkers die or be brainwashed, but we had to let them do it." How many people will be resentful and bitter?
Perhaps this is the reason why health and money all has to be positively aligned to make people almost forget what was done to them.

In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication

So true. So many unanswered questions. If we survive, how is trust in anything or anyone re-established.

(1) Show this thread

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

right there with you hope
trying to deal with my anger
I know this will get worse before better
I'm struggling with the why