"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

At the townhall tonight, President Trump spoke at 7:28 p.m. ET.
7+28=35/JFK
7+2+8=17/Q
Military time: 19:28
19=POTUS
19+28=47/DJT
1+9+2+8=20=2
Drop 2 mentions Operation Mockingbird, the military, HRC, BO, Soros.
And says:
"This is not a R v D battle."

("NO COINCIDENCES")

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Way too much faith in the Kennedys. The Kennedys aren’t saving us God is. If we’ve learned anything it’s to NOT glorify one man or one family. The Kennedys have plenty of Skeletons in their family.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Faith in the Kennedys? Actually, as patriots know, there is a plan, and it centers around JFK and what he did to try to stop the military industrial complex, etc. But you should know that already. GOD can use anybody. And He's using DJT, RFK JR., and many former dems, among others. Take care!

I think what RFK is doing for children is absolutely amazing all I’m saying is we have to stop idolizing these people. My faith is in humanity as a whole not just DJT and RFK. What If we are once again idolizing the people we will follow to the slaughter house. When all of this is over I will be the first person to praise the men who brought us through the storm.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Yvonne_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yvonne McNeil, click on at the bottom under it