At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

The election is scheduled to take place in 37 days. Prepare yourself. Pray for God's Grace for all.
We may see some more of the hidden truths coming out. Many will be upset, shocked and horrified. Stay strong for all your loved ones who will be surprised and many will probably be asking you, "Did you know about this?!?", or questions along that line. The saying, "what goes around comes around" is true, so be as kind as you can to them, and treat others as you would wish to be treated' things will be much better for that. Yes, there will be the temptation to say, "I told you so!' and "I tried to warn you about _____________." Do your best to resist saying those things. I know I will be biting my tongue quite a lot.
Meanwhile, keep your sense of humor and your sense of perspective high!
Funny signs by El Arroyo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtJHM1EoZho

Funniest Signs Posted By This Restaurant || Funny Daily - YouTube

✅ Funny Daily is interesting channel about funny, people, animal, shocking and crazy facts and videos, the freshest memes with your daily scoop of memes.✅✅ S...

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

At the very least, the election fraud from 2020 needs to be made public in the next 37 days, because in my opinion there can't- and won't- be an election in 2024 until 2020 is resolved.

After the election fraud is revealed, then-and only then- can all of the horrors be disclosed to the public.

I'll gladly answer any questions anyone may have for me, but I will say that VINDICATION IS SWEET.

I agree with you, Mike. The fraud has to be exposed!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Silver Cat, click on at the bottom under it