♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

🔥🚨BREAKING NEWS: A flash flood emergency has been declared in Eastern Tennessee, water is filling homes an hour after the reports of the Waterville Dam failing.

https://x.com/dom_lucre/status/1839774530870665675?s=46&t=KbeHKcWo9iYbqqIySY5EJA

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

💯Man Made Destruction💯

❌ ❌ 😭😭😭🙏😭❌❌

🙏🙏🙏

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response connie wright to her Publication

Question is by who and why was it let to happen? It’s a movie? 👀🤔

Sure, some of this is like a a movie but real shit is still happening to people. I’m in western NC and it’s a war zone here. Many people have trees on their homes and others flooded out. A friend of mine’s home is gone. Many parts around here are under water. Most don’t have power and I’m guessing it will be a couple of weeks before restored.

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Real Me, click on at the bottom under it