For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Here it comes...Truth gonna slap Folks across the face.
Brace! Brace!

MURDER INC.
Recall on KILL DRUGS?
Bit late, and Doctors + Nurses watched it kill and still kept it going...
staying silent and distributing so as not to lose their paychecks.

NUREMBERG 2.0

"BREAKING: Gilead Sciences has issued a recall for its antiviral drug remdesivir, which showed a 53% mortality rate in clinical trials conducted in Africa."

https://t.me/toresaysPlus/61740

Only people mentioned by @sammybill in this post can reply

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response sammy bill to her Publication

Father God's Peace Bless You And Yours.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ
I Am So Sorry For Your Loss.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Father God Has Their Number.
β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response sammy bill to her Publication

I am so very sorry to hear that SammyBill. My heart is broken for your niece and you and your family's loss. Your niece an innocent victim of Crimes Against Humanity like so many other People.
We fight to raise awareness and to expose these CRIMES so that these Soul-less beings and corrupt Hospitals & corporations who distributed these deadly drugs are brought to justice.
I pray for your family for strength and comfort regarding the tragic loss of your precious niece. πŸ™

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread