Here it comes...Truth gonna slap Folks across the face.
Brace! Brace!

MURDER INC.
Recall on KILL DRUGS?
Bit late, and Doctors + Nurses watched it kill and still kept it going...
staying silent and distributing so as not to lose their paychecks.

NUREMBERG 2.0

"BREAKING: Gilead Sciences has issued a recall for its antiviral drug remdesivir, which showed a 53% mortality rate in clinical trials conducted in Africa."

https://t.me/toresaysPlus/61740

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

it kill my neice

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response sammy bill to her Publication

I am so very sorry to hear that SammyBill. My heart is broken for your niece and you and your family's loss. Your niece an innocent victim of Crimes Against Humanity like so many other People.
We fight to raise awareness and to expose these CRIMES so that these Soul-less beings and corrupt Hospitals & corporations who distributed these deadly drugs are brought to justice.
I pray for your family for strength and comfort regarding the tragic loss of your precious niece. 🙏

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response sammy bill to her Publication

Father God's Peace Bless You And Yours.
💕🙏💕🌼
I Am So Sorry For Your Loss.
💕🙏💕🌼

Father God Has Their Number.
→→👹🤺🤺🤺

(2) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I hope they ALL get what ALL they deserve!!! God Bless those who died because of the ignorance, stupidity, and greed of the medical community and politicians! May the world begin to heal!!!

💛

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Bet the "EK" in the name means "eliminate kidneys" cuz that's what it does.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

(Adverse Reaction) Symptoms may include hypotension, hypertension, tachycardia, bradycardia, hypoxia, fever, dyspnea, wheezing, angioedema, rash, nausea, diaphoresis, and shivering. Slower infusion rates (maximum infusion time of up to 120 minutes) can potentially prevent these reactions. If a severe infusion-related hypersensitivity reaction occurs, immediately discontinue VEKLURY and initiate appropriate treatment

Administration should take place under conditions where management of severe hypersensitivity reactions, such as anaphylaxis, is possible.

(2) Show this thread