ALERT: FBI UNCOVERS HUMAN REMAINS IN MCDONALD’S MEAT SUPPLY? THE DARK TRUTH YOU WON’T BELIEVE

The FBI just uncovered something straight out of a nightmare: human remains found at a Detroit business tied to McDonald’s meat supply. This isn’t just another rumor – it’s a revelation that could shake the fast-food industry to its core and expose the darkest side of the American food chain.

What’s Happening?
A routine investigation spiraled into a horror show when the FBI stumbled upon boxes of human body parts at a business that allegedly supplies meat to McDonald’s. This isn’t a simple case of spoiled meat—this is far more sinister. Human remains, body parts, and a twisted network of illegal activity now at the forefront of this explosive story. If true, this means millions of Americans could have unknowingly consumed products from a supply chain tainted with human remains.

How human meat is fed back to humanity (ft. Rabbi Abe Finkelstein of New York) - YouTube

Part of a interview of Rabbi Abe Finkelstein of New York explaining what he does with children an the bodies of children he has drained the blood from after ...

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I've quit eating fast food altogether for quite awhile now except for the 'vegetarian' menu items at Taco Bell which aren't much to rave about being primarily cheese w/ 'some' beans whereas they used to have a 7 layered vegetarian burrito that was tasty, cheap and quite filling.
Took me decades to get there but I don't eat the meat at any of them.