Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
The Real Me

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I'm going to say this silently and quietly but women that have abortions don't want to and if we truly care about that subject then we need to very very very very much help them. I mean a LOT.

The separation that this subject is causing is dividing voters by the way. Whether or not it's your personal opinion, I get it, I can see both sides and agree, the fight is making a lot of people think that Trump is against abortion so the ONLY reason they're going to vote for kamala is because she's for it. People don't understand that Trump left it for the states to decide but he's really being demonized about it. Charlie Kirk is great but I think people are thinking that he represents Trump on this issue in his personal opinion and it's really going to hurt Trump in the election. So if you know anyone that knows someone I'd work on this stat!

I hear what you're saying, but consider how years and years of pandering and accepting immoral laws into our country has gotten us where we are today. My opinion is that while Trump is putting it back to the states to decide, the issue is so much bigger than that. It truly is spiritual and it is honoring free will. But what we choose is going to be the separation of the wheat from the tares. Everyone will have to choose a side, they will have to be okay with child sacrifice, or be against it, period. This decision could very well collectively cause America's judgement or grace.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Yes I totally hear you on this. These women need real help though. Some have been through things most people haven't and do not understand. They need to be taken by the hand and loved really hard and taught and that takes years to learn to trust again for some of them. I don't believe God would ever give up on them and neither should we. God understands they do not understand and would not condemn them. The ones that do know well that is on them you are right.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Yes, agreed. They do need help and loving care. One thing I think is wonderful is there are pregnancy resource centers that help these women without judgement by showing them their true options, as well as giving them amneos to help them see their baby as real. If friends can convince them to go to one of these centers rather than planned parenthood, their outlook and result may be much different.

https://www.focusonthefamily.com/pro-life/alternatives-to-abortion-pregnancy-resource-centers/

(1) Show this thread