1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Helene Hurricane, please disburse and dissipate! It is Cat 4.

God Bless all the people and animals in its path or affecting them!

πŸ’›

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

prayers to us allπŸ™

The wind is bad. We are also under a tornado watch until tomorrow 6 am on top of the storm, here in central Florida. I already went and picked up neighbors' broken branches to avoid them becoming missiles in the wind (they are too lazy to do it, ever).

Stressful. And we are not in Tampa, so it's worse there near west coast of Florida. Heading to Tallahassee.

I am sooooo tired of these cat 4 hurricanes. It is constant the last 15 years. But nothing bad before that.

πŸ™ May every soul in the path of Helene to be blessed and protected by God Almighty. In Jesus Christ's Precious and Mighty Name, Amen.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amein

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

πŸ’•πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Amen in Jesus name

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Linda Moore to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

It's on top of my best friend right now. πŸ˜’πŸ™

In response The Real Me to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’•
I pray your friend is safe and sound

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

πŸ’•πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Amen πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread