Helene Hurricane, please disburse and dissipate! It is Cat 4.

God Bless all the people and animals in its path or affecting them!

💛

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Sending love and prayers

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

TY!!! Yes, praying for all!!!

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

prayers to us all🙏

The wind is bad. We are also under a tornado watch until tomorrow 6 am on top of the storm, here in central Florida. I already went and picked up neighbors' broken branches to avoid them becoming missiles in the wind (they are too lazy to do it, ever).

Stressful. And we are not in Tampa, so it's worse there near west coast of Florida. Heading to Tallahassee.

I am sooooo tired of these cat 4 hurricanes. It is constant the last 15 years. But nothing bad before that.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Christian, Patriot, Wife, and Mother. Trump Won

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I hope you all are safe. I watched it all day on youtube, pretty bad

(12) Show this thread

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Yes I agree... in Jesus name we take the death and destruction out of Helene-go in Jesus name and only send well-needed rain to the crops and reservoirs . Amen.

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

I agree, in Jesus Name.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

In full agreement in Jesus Christ's Precious and Mighty Name. 🙏💕

(2) Show this thread