DIGITAL SOLDIERS - WE OWN IT.#EyeDropMedia#WeOwnIt

A tribute to the millions of people across the world who have helped in the battle of Dark v Light.#HoldTheLine#DigitalSoldiers we are almost there.#EnjoyTheShow ,#FightBack and#wwg1wga.

Only people mentioned by @EyeDropMedia in this post can reply

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response EyeDrop Media to his Publication

One of my Favs from you, shared it many times, many places and will share many times more. Thank You for All You Do Fren. WWG1WGA👊

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Intriguing, inspiring and beautiful video! Thank you!

Exceptional tribute video by you, EyeDrop Media. Great work and much appreciated.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Sadly, the videos just don't load on this app... :'(

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I cant get any to load either or, gifs

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Sadly, the videos just don't load on this app... :'(

Purged at 9000 on Twitter. Will not take no shit. WWG1WGA Fight Like Flynn #SaveOurChildren

Posted this to facebook also, and nice to see you again my friend

🇺🇸Patriot, Christian, Husband and father. Love to golf 🏌🏼‍♂️ and love Corvettes. DONALD J TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Great Great Video as always!!!! Can anyone tell me who the artist is singing? Im
a big music guy and always love
to find new music to listen to especialy with a good message!!!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I am so glad to be alive for this moment in time!#blessed

I support Pres. Trump, love God, Family and the USA, Believe the Constitution Matters, Back the Blue and love my freedoms! WWG1WGA! Q

And this is only the beginning!!!!!

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

😜🌴🇺🇸Love it! I'm so excited. It's been a long time coming. For me 30+ years. God Bless all. Be gone evil!!!!!

Thanks for making this.... I needed this..... WWG1WGA!!!

Been an anon all my life. Just something you always know. Dreams and it tends to haunt you. Military brat.

how do we share it amazing

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

*** PRAY and KNOW GOD WINS ***

THE GREAT AWAKENING

https://anonup.com/@AnonAlicious

#Pray
#GodWins
#TheGreatAwakening
#wwg1wga

JESUS is my Saviour, DJT is my POTUS & GOD is in Control, HALLELUJAH!

Incredible talent, ThanQ for sharing! Blessings_/l_

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

A fine tribute...👏👏👏👊🇬🇧🇺🇸

TwinlessTwin Patriot #WWG1WGA #WINNING

AMAZING 👏

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Human, awake, tired of the sham. Bring on the Great Awakening! #WeHaveItAll 🐋💙🙏

BUZZIN!!! Lets have a massive rave soon 💃

LOVE IT - I can't thank all of you from waking us up and being there for us!!! GOD BLESS!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awesome video!
When we get to the actual end of this movie, even many Anons will be surprised!
Wait for it......

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

SO TRUE, HAPPY NU YR!

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

ThanQ for the inspiration :)

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

Wow just love it

Brit, Ex Forces. President Trump/Patriots/Anon Supporter. Love travelling, wildlife & so much more. God Bless.

Oh man, that's some work there. Brilliant..........Face book about to be battered with it. THX anons.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🍿🔥👊🔥🍿
AMAZING!!!! love your video's

Purged at 9000 on Twitter. Will not take no shit. WWG1WGA Fight Like Flynn #SaveOurChildren

🇺🇸Fantastic as always🇺🇸