Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

ALLY TRIED TO TELL AS MANY PEOPLE AS WOULD LISTEN... IT'S WAY BIGGER THAN DIDDY AND YES CHILDREN ARE BEING SACRIFICED

https://x.com/SirCensorLot/status/1838766026244169976

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

This was so heartwrenching it made me cry. This is the first time I have seen one of her videos and OMG we feel her pain it just radiates from her to learn that Denzel Washington was involved
blew our minds but, we should not have been surprised. We hope they all burn in hell. My heart is breaking for her as this Diddy saga will drag on for months in the public eye but, I honestly think a lot of these deviants have already been dealt with at least praying that is the case. But, I agree with her their trials tribunals, or whoever sees to these monsters' fates have to be broadcasted for the victims like herself to see that justice is served . I felt listening to her that justice will never be served... She is right about one thing even the ones that left early and said nothing are guilty as well and that is why they are building a Rico case according to Judge Joe Brown that ties another arrest or trial or whatever. And I agree these cases cannot be tried in these captured courts.

I think I saw one, but it's been a long time. It's horrific and I'm sure they have all been dealt with.

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it