Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

I just sent this to everyone in my family who hates Trump🤣😂🤣😂. No one is texting me back, but I’m now blocked from texting my Aunt🤣😂🤣

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

I ask people "what is she running on??? What, that she's a democrat woman of color??? That's what she's running on??? Tell me which of her policies you like best, because you can't, she HAS no policies." 😂😂😂

100% truth, no one can give an answer, I have asked family ok if you don’t have a real answer other then the obvious, what has she done in the last 3 1/2 years. Nothing no answers other than I don’t want to talk about this with you! 😂🤣😂

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Yep, typical libs.

I can rattle off all of Trump's policies that I like, and go on for at least 5 to 10 minutes.

Libs have no clue what this woman stands for other than she's a democrat 🤷‍♂️😂😂😂