Trump sends a Powerful Message to the Women of America, and All Americans

“You will no longer be abandoned, lonely, or scared… you will no longer be in danger. You’re not going to be in danger any longer. You will no longer have anxiety from all of the problems our country has today.

You will be protected and I will be your protector.

Women will be healthy, confident, and free!”

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Now let's change the food that is producing weak effeminate boys, and the culture back to real men, real fathers, and families as God intended. Stop the sexualization of the children and allow the children to grow up well educated, physically and mentally healthy safe and secure. 😇

THINK of all the women, when fiat is over will be free to get away from abusers, etc. OR men that just have NO business around them. AND the scum bags will get their gold, so the woman will be able to free, since all they are is greedy beta men.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️