Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Good morning AU🐸

Jimmy, my husband, is in the hospital, he apparently has a pinhole leak in his bladder and he has been bleeding…a little over the past 2 weeks, but enough to make him very anemic and he needed a transfusion…we’ll know more today, CAT scan is done etc…and dr’s have already thrown out the ‘C’ word. Pls pray for him, many Family and Friends are already lifting him up, so blessed….on top of that Ollie, one of my kitties is having his left eye removed on Wednesday, he should do well and be fine, but Jesus🙏🏻 thank you and the sweetest of blessings on your day🩵😇🙏🏻🕊️🐸

UPDATE:
Mostly good news, it is bladder cancer, but the dr said that Jimmy is about the healthiest person he has seen, that said it is solely in his bladder and they are going 'in' on Wednesday to have a look/see and either remove it or not and make a plan...Ollie may be bumped to next Wednesday, but they are not in today, the surgeons..will keep you posted😇thank you for all the prayers, so grateful🕊

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from amy lilley, click on at the bottom under it