Good morning AU🐸

Jimmy, my husband, is in the hospital, he apparently has a pinhole leak in his bladder and he has been bleeding…a little over the past 2 weeks, but enough to make him very anemic and he needed a transfusion…we’ll know more today, CAT scan is done etc…and dr’s have already thrown out the ‘C’ word. Pls pray for him, many Family and Friends are already lifting him up, so blessed….on top of that Ollie, one of my kitties is having his left eye removed on Wednesday, he should do well and be fine, but Jesus🙏🏻 thank you and the sweetest of blessings on your day🩵😇🙏🏻🕊️🐸

UPDATE:
Mostly good news, it is bladder cancer, but the dr said that Jimmy is about the healthiest person he has seen, that said it is solely in his bladder and they are going 'in' on Wednesday to have a look/see and either remove it or not and make a plan...Ollie may be bumped to next Wednesday, but they are not in today, the surgeons..will keep you posted😇thank you for all the prayers, so grateful🕊

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

In response amy lilley to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Thank you so much🙏🏻😇🕊🐸

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Sending healing prayers for Jimmy & Ollie. Much love, light & blessings.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

Thank you so much💙🙏🏻😇🕊🐸

(1) Show this thread

Sent prayers for you, your husband, and your cat.

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

Thank you so much🙏🏻😇🕊🐸

(1) Show this thread

Oh wow amy! Praying for you, Jimmy and your fur baby.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

Thank you so much🙏🏻💙😇🕊🐸

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Thank you so much💙🙏🏻😇🕊🐸

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Thank you so much Michelle🙏🏻😇🕊🐸

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your husband and your kitty! 🙏🙏🙏

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Thank you so much🙏🏻💙😇🕊🐸

(1) Show this thread