Only people mentioned by @RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

GONE WITH THE WIND.

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Such a big thing...needed shots or one big double line nooses!!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Not sure, but the synchronicities are becoming almost torturous. I am certain to not catch them all nor connect them all in proper context at this point. There was some very old talk of Oprah running for prez, which seems doubtful.

So Haitians are imported and amnestied (to put voodoo on us and the election, just like helping the Clinton’s’ early years)? Pretty sure the Simpsons are from Springfield because there are a LOT of them across the USA (34 States are currently looking for Bart before the trouble really starts).

The Kamala town hall circus (prolly most or all of those guests are about to be linked somewhere in the pandora’s box of Diddy)?

Greg Gutfeld hinted that Oprah is a cannibal, so maybe this tidbit is more in line with FrazzleDrip/Epstein/PizzaGate or else ancient Samaria (2 Kings 6:24-30)?

🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

https://www.oprah.com/own-oprahs-next-chapter/inside-the-lighthouse-orphanage-in-haiti-video

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Dog Diddy's arrest re enters Oprah as she was high priest.
While I believe she is long gone; maybe her time for public scrutiny has come to clean up the remaining woke

(1) Show this thread

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

It’s been strongly suggested that Diamond, of Diamond & Silk, did NOT die, but lives, and is playing Oprah right now!!!

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication

I want this to be true on both counts! 💞

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication

Diamond playing Oprah is what I have seen also.

(2) Show this thread