I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

There seems to be two groups here on Anonup.

One group who believe in good people and that there is a plan to save our country and the world. They do believe that GOD works through people he chooses.

Then there is another group that doesn't believe in President Trump, White Hats, Q Plan, the power of GOD using other people.

What group are you in?

I'm in the first group. I do not believe that our Father wouldn't have a plan. I believe that GOD uses His children and they are not perfect people but they are perfect for the task that He calls people to do.
I believe that good, GODly people exist.

What group are you in?

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I believe that there is most definitely satanic influence that is trying to divide as it always does. It is always wise to go to the Source of Truth for the Truth. Personally I have received Divine assurance when I seek Divine Truth. I put my hope in Jesus Christ alone and what He reveals to me. It is His discernment that I rely upon by His Spirit that indwells me. When I sense the instillation of fear in place of peace, I know that is a demonic force. The action then is to pray and ask for revelation of the Truth. Over my lifetime, God has been faithful to reveal things to me in miraculous ways. Our response to demonic spirits is to turn immediately to our true Source of Truth, get quiet and listen. The demonic can never control our thoughts when we are connected to God. He is, and always will be the only Way to the Truth that gives us true Life while here. Our mission as beings of Light is to expose and dispel the darkness. God has spoken. His will and pupose will prevail. 😇

Only people mentioned by @JamieRCotters in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JamieRCotters , click on at the bottom under it