Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

THEY killed two of my friends. Using ventilators
A Medford, Ore hospital, and Queens hospital in Hawaii
Guilty!
They vented my friend who went in for a leg injury.
EVIL

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

SO heartbreaking to hear Arba. My condolences for your losses. We lost 2 relatives to turbo cancer, and 2 more friend/family fighting it. This is why we have to keep fighting until ALL INVOLVED are brought to Justice. We got to do it for all our beloved & lost, as well as for those victims we never knew, and everyone who was maimed & injured.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Dear Arba, I'm sorry that you lost your friends to the evil hospital system. The hospitals won't get away with it .Justice is soon coming. That same Hawaii hospital almost killed my sister, thank God she survived. During her botched kidney stone treatment she had internal bleeding. To find the bleeding source she had 2 colonoscopies, swallowed 2 cameras, and had 2 blood transfusions. They really tried to kill her.

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

They killed my high school friend in NJ and she was a nurse.

Question is did you do it? If you did you sold yourself to rot in a roaring fire forever. Hope your wealth was worth it.

My life was a struggle but I love humanity and would never hurt a single one of my fellow humans.

God Speed!!!

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Dr. Bishofsky stayed with the hospital and tried to moderate the hospital response to covid. He introduced Hydroxychloroquine use at the beginning of covid. He resigned when the vaccine mandates arrived
He tried to help.

(1) Show this thread

thats black mail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

"I was just carrying out orders" is no excuse.
Being "brainwashed" is no excuse.

NO DEALS FOR ANYONE WHO PUSHED "COVID" DEATHS ON HUMANITY.
NUREMBERG 2.0 TRIAL THEM ALL, SO HUMANITY REMEMBERS FOR ALL FUTURE GENERATIONS.
GIVE THEM AMNESTY, AND IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.

The primary motivator for keeping the Killing Fields going was MONEY, SALARY, BENEFITS, POWER, CAREER, PROFITS when they should have stopped, stood up & advocated for their patients, honored their Hippocratic Oath like other Doctors, Nurses and Staff did by PROTESTING, REPORTING THE CRIMES & RESIGNING.
Instead they stood there PARTICIPATING...
when they should have all shut the hospitals down screaming from mountain tops.

(1) Show this thread

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

SUE...SUE....SUE....SUE....

shaking my head the whole time i read your posting

(2) Show this thread