Only people mentioned by @twiggy4065 in this post can reply

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

Remember The Georgia Guidestones … may they rest in an eternal billion pieces … 😂🤣😂🤣

“MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500.000.000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE”
😳😱

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

💯He/She has already been executed-Joe has been executed-our government has all been executed -all for Treason💯-

🔴The Movie is almost over & WE WON🔴

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Lets start by reducing HER part of the population.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

We're gonna reduce the population alright...of the "elite" scum like you, Kameltoe.

Comrade Kamala wants to reduce world population? 😱

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

All I can ask is … Comrade Kamala, you’ll be first in line right? ☠️⚰️

I’m sharing this video clip to many liberal friends … this is golden 😳😱😂🤣

I guess that is what the COVID clot ☠️ shot/vaxx 💉 💉💉is all about … world 🌎 depopulation! ☠️

😳😱😱😱😔

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

No need to ask. We need to make it happen. Anyone who openly says things such as this doses not gave an option. They are a clear and present danger.

(2) Show this thread