VK on X

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

At this point we should totally focus on saving and protecting lives.

We had years to adjust to Truth. They will have only days or even just hours. People can and do die of shock, so do what you can to prevent that. That's what our training was for - TO LEAD others to safety.

In addition, there are still threats out there.
The poison injections & PCRs are still in People's bodies. If they will finally listen, help them find detox protocols.
Evil still lurks out there, too, like a cornered animal, so be prepared to protect the innocent, and that might include friends & family who ridiculed us and who will be extremely vulnerable.

The Mission Objective is to get as many Good People over to the other side of this as possible. It's a numbers game, plain & simple.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

I found pedophilia in my area and I'm helpless to do anything about it. I don't trust local law enforcement.

It's everywhere, so just start by protecting your own and still, stay alert & aware and call in anything you see that is cause for alarm especially concerning children or anyone in a hostage/trafficking situation. Most Law Enforcement is GOOD, so be sure to report and get it on record 911. Keep an eye open, and report, report. That's where it has to start.
Alert Americans have gotten whole truckloads of trafficked people rescued by just calling 911 and keeping eyes on the situation until Law Enforcement arrives. There are GOOD Law Enforcement out there and they are taking these vermin down every single day.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

I know that an adjoining county police officer knows. He stated because he had been told he had to turn it in to the County prosecutor. So they now know. My friends husband is that police officer. I told her and she told him. What they will do I don't know.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

That's how Justice starts.
Have to Report the Crime.
Good work.

(1) Show this thread