Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

They claim outer space is a vacuum. Elementary school science counters that. If space is a vacuum, the air on earth would have to be contained by a protective barrier. The moment that barrier were pierced by an object leaving earth for 'outer space' our atmosphere would be sucked away in an instant! Just to be clear i believe NASA has lied to us about everything.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Your own logic shows that the Earth is not contained in a impermeable bubble.

On Earth, air pressure decreases with increased altitude. If the Earth were inside a containment vessel (such as the firmament) the pressure would be constant at every altitude.

Pressure relative to altitude is consistent with a gas under an accelerating force (gravity).

Believing that the Earth is a sphere does not require also believing in the Heliocentric model.

This was the very point I was trying to make:

The Earth is NOT contained in a impermeable bubble.

I do not believe in the Heliocentric model.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it