Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Please consider what the atmospheric density is when the speeds are occurring. On ascent, speeds are increasing as air density decreases. On decent, the shuttle is getting heavier as the air thickens and still needs to bleed off kinetic energy (in the form of heat).

No doubt NASA is lying their asses off about a great many things, but this phenomena fits with established, repeatable physics.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Water Mark to his Publication

It doesn't matter anyways.

NASA is fake and doesn't send rockets, or any other type of aircraft, into outer space.

The whole Space Shuttle Challenger "disaster" is one of the biggest hoaxes ever.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

😂😜😝

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Remember the "Chinese War Balloon"???

Satellites are attached to balloons 🙄🙄🙄

LMAO... so when I move my metal TV Dish one inch I loose the signal - move it back and the signal comes back. Lock 'er down with the wrench and all good -

Yep thank you good ol' Chinese Balloons floating around in the same spot for the last 23 years all so we can watch the boob tube... 😂😜😝.

Oh wait, there's your problem...you watch TV.

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

No... TV is like space travel

it doesn't exist LOL 😝