Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Looking forward to leaving this Dark Winter behind and basking in the bright, warm rejuvenation and renewal of SPRING.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Me too! Outside in the sunshine to help my body produce vitamin D- a natural immune booster. After I realized that I never got "sun rashes/sun poisoning" until sunscreen was invented (yep, I'm that old), I started using natural mineral suncreen (clear zinc oxide) no more rash! But I do sit in the sun for about 10-20 minutes without screen- we need to soak-in the sun for our health!

Never put anything but Zinc on my kiddos and that is only for their first exposure of the year. They never burn.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HMH in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication

The more I dig, the more I realize that skin cancer may be caused by the chemicals in sunscreen, water, chemtrails, etc. No better way to keep people away from a natural healing agent than to scare them away from it!

EXACTLY!!!!!

Just an (older) that loves America! Let’s take our country back, pledge allegiance to the flag, and MAGA! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I quit using sunscreen this year and my age spots went away.

(2) Show this thread