Looking forward to leaving this Dark Winter behind and basking in the bright, warm rejuvenation and renewal of SPRING.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Ditto 😇

Amen to that

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

Can't wait!!! Bring Spring on!!!

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Amen!

Amen!

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Me too! Outside in the sunshine to help my body produce vitamin D- a natural immune booster. After I realized that I never got "sun rashes/sun poisoning" until sunscreen was invented (yep, I'm that old), I started using natural mineral suncreen (clear zinc oxide) no more rash! But I do sit in the sun for about 10-20 minutes without screen- we need to soak-in the sun for our health!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Never put anything but Zinc on my kiddos and that is only for their first exposure of the year. They never burn.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Amen to that! We need some sunshine!!!

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

seriously needed..

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Sometimes it has to get worse before it gets better and this is one of those times.
Another week of terrible weather - always darkest before the dawn.
But what a glorious spring it shall be 🌅

agree

(1) Show this thread