Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Please consider what the atmospheric density is when the speeds are occurring. On ascent, speeds are increasing as air density decreases. On decent, the shuttle is getting heavier as the air thickens and still needs to bleed off kinetic energy (in the form of heat).

No doubt NASA is lying their asses off about a great many things, but this phenomena fits with established, repeatable physics.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Water Mark to his Publication

It doesn't matter anyways.

NASA is fake and doesn't send rockets, or any other type of aircraft, into outer space.

The whole Space Shuttle Challenger "disaster" is one of the biggest hoaxes ever.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

We ought to be furious with these scammers for monstrous lies, enormous spending for a hoax, and for deceiving the nation and the world. Notice they each received a valuable reward in terms of placement in high paying careers with highly ranked institutions. They are the scum of the earth.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

And they get $340 million dollars a day in taxpayer money.

Wasting our hard won resources. I have a friend who went to high school with Onizuka and our airport is named for him. I mentioned this hoax and she got upset saying his family would be angry that people say he didn’t die. Eventually they will learn but people are so attached to these hoaxes and of course nasa is golden to most people.

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it