Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Hmmm, but I have also seen a glow around the shuttles before, leaving our atmosphere up into space.

Shuttle is leaving atmosphere of earth or in space needing propulsion, so it leaves with pointing the nose outward.

Coming back it glows on the underbelly to help with spreading out the heat over a larger surface of the shuttle. Most likely more put into the nose of the ship to get out, and the underbelly to get back in with more surface area. Plus on the thought that the nose already had the pressure and heat on the way up, to have the nose take even more of a hit on the way back down could essentially be more difficult and catastrophic to the structure.

Anyways, my 2 cents.

For me, it's nothing more than a movie production.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Why does NASA have one of the world's largest movie studios?

https://americasbestpics.com/picture/wonder-why-does-nasa-a-space-agency-have-one-of-A7sUY1i69

PROPAGANDA PRODUCTION

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

cuz’ THEY NASASTY thieves

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Gunna get new, improved cartoons.

(2) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

My older brother almost took a job with NASA. He was going to be a Tile setter on the shuttles. He had to piss in a pot before the hiring team to make sure it was his pee. Just my family knowledge.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Yeah, every movie needs props 🤷‍♂️😂

(1) Show this thread