DEAR PRESIDENT TRUMP:

DON'T OVERPLAY YOUR HAND- WHERE IS YOUR TRUMP CARD?

WE THE PEOPLE NEED REAL ACTION
THE TIME IS PASSING FAST

NOW TIME TO GIVE EXECUTIVE IMMUNITY TO ALL AMERICAN NATURAL BORN CITIZENS TO SHOOT TO KILL / MAIM
ANY INTRUDERS INTO THEIR HOMES OR BUSINESSES

THIS INCLUDES: HATTIANS, UGANDANS, MS13, TREN DE AUGEAS, ALL IMMIGRANTS GANGS DRUG DEALERS, HUMAN TRAFFICKERS, LOOTERS

SHOOT TO KILL- ANY QUESTIONS?

PEOPLE IN SPRINGFIELD AND OTHER CITIES BEING OVERRUN WITH ILLEGALS DESTROYING YOUR CITY:

MAKE FRIENDS WITH COUNTRY'S PEOPLE THAT HAVE BACKHOES, WOOD CHIPPERS AND WILD HOG PENS

IT'S TIME TO FIGHT THE ENEMY OF OUR FREEDOM

I BET Y'ALL THINK I'M KIDDING?

BUT THE TIME IS COMING SOON - THIS WILL HAPPEN

TRUST THE PLAN? THE TIME TO TAKE THIS TO COURT IS - OVER OVER OVER!!!

WELL THIS IS MY PATRIOTIC BACK UP PLAN - PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO CITY COUNCILS IN YOUR AREA- TELL THEM AMERICANS MEAN BUSINESS

Only people mentioned by @bluestarcommonsense in this post can reply

I totally understand this patriot, we can only be patient enough for so long, when your seeing your neighbor hoods being over run, everything families have worked hard for, and people who are illegally in these neighborhoods tearing them apart and killing, eating family pets and things we have built up and surrounded ourselves with, I don't understand how the military can just keep sitting back and say wait, you need to do everything properly and through the legal system, when they are not the ones living in the squaller, depravity, the evil. And because it's not being monitored it's growing experstenially out of proportion. I would truly and totally understandand because it's become an invasion level of encroachment. And we should be allowed to defend what we hold dear. Here in UK they took our right to hold a gun, but I will still defend it with anything I can from the home. I will just say I use to do fencing.