Q
If you could shrink the size of the government w/Trump
what would be a good target? Ballpark?

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Elon Musk
Are you trying to get me assassinated before this even happens?
Iโ€™m gonna need a helluva Security Detail, guys ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช–
The sheer # of disgruntled former government employees
is quite a scary #..
[Trump] is very serious about it.
The reality is
if you get rid of nonsense regulations
& shift people from the government sector
to the private sector
๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ WE WILL HAVE IMMENSE PROSPERITY
& I THINK WEโ€™LL HAVE A GOLDEN AGE IN THIS COUNTRY
& IT WILL BE FANTASTIC ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐ŸŽŠ

๐Ÿš€ 12-25-23 Elon Musk
There will be UNIVERSAL HIGH INCOME, not basic,
in a positive AI future.
No scarcity, except that which we define to be scarce.
In that scenario,
EVERYONE CAN HAVE whatever goods & services they want ๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Juan O Savin
Like Trump said, cut the federal payroll by half
& then go another half down the road ๐Ÿ’ช

#wwg1wga
#tbiytc

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I suspect quite a few will have [knowingly] participated in (or supported) the evil and will be removed.

They were given the opportunity to surrender and come forward as whistleblowers.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Great post Kat! ๐Ÿ‘ Musk makes the most important point - that this has to be done in this once in a lifetime opportunity (or the window will close for Humanity IMO).
10% of what "government" exists now is all we need, maximum. So 90% must move to the private sector or retire. It wasn't our government, anyways, and instead our Republic was morphed into a bloated foreign-owned "corporation" that never had the right to be here or to exert any authority over America.
The USA INC. of DC and its thousands of Subsidiaries USURPED our Republic by Fraud, and therefore that which is Unlawful just has to go away - 90% of it. Our real GOVERNMENT only has certain duties, certain responsibilities, and those are outlined in The People's Contract known as the original Constitution.
So 10% will do.

Good People don't need governing, anyways.

Patriot. Veteran. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Queenie. Just call me Smoo. ๐Ÿค— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Most (60+% of the workforce) Federal employees are retiring. Young are not coming in (long commutes/days/told what to do).

Chevron Deference reversal does a lot to remove the fat. Will shrink through attrition.