Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response filomena medeiros to her Publication

Not to mention the tunnels under the Vatican that contain TRILLIONS of dollars worth of treasures, gold, silver, precious valuable artwork, precious, rare stones, etc etc. There should be not one person on earth in need of clean unfloridated, fresh water and an abundance of clean, fresh food! In fact all the hoarded clean food stored for the elites should be released from their DUMBS and sent to these starving populations first! 😇

Bet that Vatican is stripped EMPTY now!
Talk about a yard sale. 😂
God Bless the Military Alliance.
Does anyone know how long it's gonna take to read all 777 Books of the Bible?

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Yes, I am sure it is. I bet there is a plan in place to end world hunger and a need for pure water sources as well. They can use the same aircraft to distribute the hoarded food. (of course the corrupt governments must be gone first, so the food gets to the people that need it). 😇

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Heard it took 650+ C-17s just to get the Gold out.
Not counting artifacts, library of Alexandria and Human History, and probably countless enslave Humans. Can't hardly imagine what our Alliance Special Forces had to deal with, including the Italian Mafia I hear defending those Monsters.
High "COVID" deaths in Rome were probably mostly Acute Lead Poisoning.

(1) Show this thread