Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Organized Religion has pretty much gone out of its way to interfere with and impede our personal relationship with God. They all should have been telling us to look in, not out, but that's why they got Organized into "denominations" - to separate us into drawers so that we could be spent.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

It is within, such great love, always there, you are never alone.
LOVE

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Organized religion is a form of control.

Spirituality is something completely different.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Once@elonmusk learns God is into personal relationship, he will understand what he's been looking for.

#BlessUp

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

how do you know he doesn't now?
maybe that's what his post was about

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

or maybe Spiritualism and Ascension, along with the Great Awakening is a path forward and upward, Spiral Up!!!

All Religion is man made.

IMHO💛