Q,✅ [15.9.2024 г. 15:48]✅
EVEN SOME BELIEVERS.......

I KNOW, HAVE BACKPEDALLED.....

AND NOW ARE TELLING ME.....

TO EFF OFF......

'YOU BEEN TELLING US FOR YEARS, MONEY, MEDBEDS, TRUMP IS IN CHARGE, BLAHBLAHBLAH'......

TO EACH THEIR OWN, I GUESS.....

THE ONLY FOLKS I CAN TALK TO.......

LIVE HERE......

THANK YOU!.

https://t.me/INTHESHADQWS
🔤🔤🔤🔤
🔗(@INTHESHADQWS)👤

Med beds got many of us to comprehend that we are the tech... but that does not mean that we are the tech for everyone... and show me a Chrisitian who can grow and arm...

I am not claiming we wont be able to grow arms for the injured inthe future but those complaining about these things are not the ones performing miricles now...

I am reserving judgement but still believing in the white hats and the white hat tech.... and the human God given tech... which I never contemplaited until the med bed conversation, its the next level...

Also, the doubt has layers to it... it gravitates around pockets of fear,,, and often can be linked to trubles in peoples private lives they may not be speaking about so just let people go through their layers of doubt and their anger and frustraition... because its a deepening... tomorrow they may be back on board the good ship white hat...

In response Earth Alliance to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @antidote528 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Least Invasive Most Effective, click on at the bottom under it