Q,✅ [15.9.2024 г. 15:48]✅
EVEN SOME BELIEVERS.......

I KNOW, HAVE BACKPEDALLED.....

AND NOW ARE TELLING ME.....

TO EFF OFF......

'YOU BEEN TELLING US FOR YEARS, MONEY, MEDBEDS, TRUMP IS IN CHARGE, BLAHBLAHBLAH'......

TO EACH THEIR OWN, I GUESS.....

THE ONLY FOLKS I CAN TALK TO.......

LIVE HERE......

THANK YOU!.

https://t.me/INTHESHADQWS
🔤🔤🔤🔤
🔗(@INTHESHADQWS)👤

Only people mentioned by @Hampata in this post can reply

I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY INITIALS ARE JC WINK WINK

In response Earth Alliance to his Publication

HEY EARTH DONT ALLOW OTHERS TO DICTATE WHAT YOU DO
I THINK YOU GET ALOT OF MESSAGES OUT WE NEED TO KNOW
GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER IN JESUS

I get it!

It takes courage to "GET OUT OF THE BOX"

I have gotten that so many times over the years from God. He doesn't put us in boxes nor is God in a box...but others limit God..limit us.

It's like you are to see it and do it as they see it and do it! But that is NOT True NOT Honest..it's their stuff projected on you.

I had a friend that was around when many things happened and I was being reminded "STAY OUT OF THE BOX" It is NOT your box..it is their's.
It was baffling she still wanted me to go back in the box...

OOPS! Not happening...I know
it's not comfortable .. but NO BOX.

It's the faith walk.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Med beds got many of us to comprehend that we are the tech... but that does not mean that we are the tech for everyone... and show me a Chrisitian who can grow and arm...

I am not claiming we wont be able to grow arms for the injured inthe future but those complaining about these things are not the ones performing miricles now...

I am reserving judgement but still believing in the white hats and the white hat tech.... and the human God given tech... which I never contemplaited until the med bed conversation, its the next level...

Also, the doubt has layers to it... it gravitates around pockets of fear,,, and often can be linked to trubles in peoples private lives they may not be speaking about so just let people go through their layers of doubt and their anger and frustraition... because its a deepening... tomorrow they may be back on board the good ship white hat...

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

💥 Timing is everything in WAR 💥

“We have it all. We’ve caught them all.”

It would have been VERY easy to rush in, make arrests on Congress, Media, Tech, Pharma CEOs, etc. But it’s a lot more lethal to form an operation to be controlled to not only make these people destroy their own institutions from within & display to the public doing so… but also to eliminate as much evil top to bottom as possible.

Eliminating the senior level executives alone without a top to bottom clean-out, in all of the fields and facets, would last 10 to 20 years & we would be right back where we are now.

This is a MASSIVE Operation for multiple levels of corruption being cleaned out, as well as new systems being implemented & put into place.

Trust the plan. It’s unfolding before your very eyes every day. WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE 🎥 ... geniusly laid out long ago to help the American Public through this transition.

👇Read Here
https://forthepeople.space/is-this-really-a-movie/

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only followers of this user (@Pythia) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

The bottom line is that even if this is a scam, I still have learned so many truths and I stand by them..The biggest fear I have is that are we all standing idly by hoping to be rescued by the Q team while the DS take control??? I still have the same feelings about the world about good vs evil..I guess this is where the Trust in God comes in..I know I can never unknow what I now know - especially regarding the children

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

IT'S ALL PART OF THE SHOW.... - YouTube

#news #donaldtrump #kamalaharris #joebiden

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

One#BigBoringShow
even if the IRS were gotten rid of they'd just call it something else and keep growing it.
No Wonder ...#HeavenRejects aren't worth their salt ... oh, do they even have any?
Only the Righteous of GOD have Real Salt!

(1) Show this thread