Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

Is anyone else having trouble with AU? error 404 is coming up when I try to search something!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response History Repeats to her Publication

i have trouble with it every time i am on. it sucks... Koba aka VK wont fix it.

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Hmm, I guess I will have to wait it out and see! Thank you for responding, very rare on here!

it use to not be. sadly you are right. this place was booming and I loved it. now its a deserted island.

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

This was the only place I would come for info, and now it's just the same old stuff. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places though.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I am having the same issue. anddddd no one is friendly anymore. no one talks to you.

(1) Show this thread