Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Nobody has been able to answer or they just refuse to answer. Think logically. This isn't rocket science or quantum physics although it does require some calculation. Actually, it just requires a little common sense.

WHAT ARE YHE ODDS THESE 3RD GRADE STUDENTS, READ THESE WORDS, FROM THIS BOOK, TO THIS MAN, ON THIS DAY, AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME.AND WHAT ARE THE ODDS THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN BY CHANCE TO BE READ IN THIS MANNER?

ANYBODY? ANY FBI/CIA CLOWNS ROAMING AROUND WANT TO TAKE A STAB AT IT?

https://youtu.be/lEqeELMXsyo?si=pXhl18DVJJUCrQgW

Children recite KITE, HIT, STEEL, PLANE, MUST - YouTube

The 'KIDS' Recite KITE, HIT, STEEL, PLANE, MUST just before Andrew Card informs Presient G.W. Bush about the impact of the second plane in NYC

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

The satanic ritual by their own rules says they have to reveal so they are not held accountable. Kind of like "I told you." 😉

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

There were many signs before this. This album cover was 1979. The U and P make 9 11 over the twin towers mirrored. Outside of an airplane window

JUST LIKE SKECHERS COMES OUT WITH A MAUI ESCAPE SHOE THE WEEK OF MAUI FIRE. WE LIVE IN A EVIL WORLD.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AFellowHuman in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

SAME WITH MOUNTIAN DEW WITH MAUI BURST. EVIL.