Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Nobody believes it anymore. Nobody but the sad, pathetic, p*ssy's they recruit to be in the federal government to spread propaganda and cover-up their crimes. They wear polyester jackets with 3 letters and Khaki pants and join the masons for perceived protection. Some are really pathetic. Some just play along. They know the deal. One thing is certain. Many have FA'd and they will soon FO.

https://youtu.be/1ypDvbtj5HM?si=OQEmsx2C_oUpHpOD

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

So will President Bush ever be held accountable for killing nearly 3,000 people? I know God will hold him and all the others accountable, but will none of all of those involved ever be brought to justice? I personally saw the hole in the Pentagon and it was very obvious to my untrained eye that a plane could not have flown into it without being noticed by those in the surrounding buildings, and the angle of a plane to clear the surrounding buildings, poles, infrastructure etc would have resulted in the plane crashing into so many other things! It is simply impossible for that hole to be made by a plane. IMO It had to be a missile or something shot at ground level.

The REAL George W. has already been EXECUTED at GITMO.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @afsocrob in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

Anybody can write something like this. I have read these kinds iof accounts before about others being executed, but I am not sure they are authentic. They feel made up to me. Time will tell. 😉

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

They are not. It's BS. Nobody has been arrested or executed till 100% verifiable proof in public. More Psyop, deceptive bs. The reason we are where we are. They have have zero proof. NONE

This source has been verified by my Battle Buddy's at HQ Special Ops.

It's your cognitive dissonance that keeps you from believing some TRUTHS. NO PROBLEM, you will learn in the END.

(2) Show this thread