#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I am watching a QAnon thing on Netflix. Just started. Will let you know.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

its amazing how many people (big accoints and more) are gone. so many that people "looked up" to.

where did codemonkey go? Joe M?
General Flynn? he asked to give him 1 more month on 12/31. that time has come and gone.

love you VK but not getting any vibes from you as welll

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Open your eyes, look and see ..... It is happening all around us ..... just not on your timeline ... Have faith ..... God is good!!!!! Look to Him and He will show you what you do not see ..... wickedness is being taken down right before our very eyes!!! Wait on the Lord, Wait I say ... On the Lord!

i have heard that over and over ans over while i watch families lives are being destroyed. people are taking their own lives.

In response Peggy Kowal to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

I know and I am so sorry. It is also something that I struggle with greatly. Every morning I present my case to the Lord waiting and He shows me just a little bit more of what He is doing. The thing that helps me deal with that is that people don't realize that we are in the pre-life before the real life. We all move on to the life that we were meant to live which is the life after this one. The life in eternity with Jesus in the heavenly realms. One day we will all be there they just went before us. I am so sorry. I understand and I absolutely hate it also!

In response Peggy Kowal to his Publication

i dont believe at all this is rapture. not for one second.

(1) Show this thread