I am watching a QAnon thing on Netflix. Just started. Will let you know.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Mother of 1 😇 #57 Retired AF Civ ♥️🇺🇸🙏🏽♥️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

well??? how was it

I love President 45 & 19, Our country, Our flag and our Freedom

Vice has been running it also, very interesting I thought.

Only followers of this user (@USAONE) can see their posts

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response USA ONE to his Publication

Jupiter Ascending ???
on Netflix???

(1) Show this thread

just got in from snow and elijah told me something was airing on cable too. vice episodes on qanon. we passed 😅

it's pronounced "Cannon", right?

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Next red pill cluster bomb. They are so dumb on the Pedo Network.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Enjoy the show 🍿

(haha - sorry, just couldn't help myself 🤣😇)

Thought about watching it but not up to hearing more lies about Anons... Let us know if it's worth the watch!🙃

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

I am like you, Don't want to watch a movie calling Q nuts. I watched a video by some so called media Axsis

(1) Show this thread

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

Keep on hearing about this Q anon thingy
Think I may take a look at it!!! 😉

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

"Qanon" on Obama's netflix! 😂🤣

Do tell your thoughts, please! 😂

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

Тell me later how it is.

Well,... how did they portray you?.... fair?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I am saving it for down time, but I'm not sure if we're going to have any. We might just go straight into the great awakening

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Streisand Effect.

I read articles pertinent to the truth and patriot movement. Check out my podcast on my Rumble channel at https://rumble.com/c/c-1047103.

Oh dear...

On netflix ? Seriously ? I really hope is a joke or...some comms !!!!!!

Here for World Peace 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

👍🏻 No matter how they spin it we know the truth.

Bombs from Admiral (Ret) "Ace" Washington DC February 11, 2015.

https://youtu.be/aBv8kqKck6E

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

Remember how netflix has cuties? Yeah, netflix needs to die. Why is anyone still supporting these pedos?

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Will say a prayer for you.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

standard mind-control method in practice ~ be careful who U listen too, right?
digg for Ur own TRUTH!

Mellisa (red pill the world ) i love her. this lady claiming to be her daughter. she lives in Texas (meliisa) i have never heard her say any one of her lids lives in DC. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response New Years Day to her Publication

priceless!

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response New Years Day to her Publication

cute idea...wrong actors. Q shouldn't be associated with pedophiles IMHO

(2) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I heard its making fun of us. :(
My brother was asked to do some music for it (he does movie & video game music). He has been pro Q Anon for 4 years along with me so he was pissed about the whole premise. I'll have to see if this is the same one.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Must have caught a cat nap😄😄 I watched "The search for Q" on VICE last week. Rubbish, but provoking people to check out the Q movement.
Good Morning SuperV 👊

morning!

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

I could only imagine ...
Keep us posted, that would be hard to watch...🙈

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Q crumbs are uniquitous on Netflix.