Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Martin Geddes

I am thinking of having a patriot meetup on Thursday in the Nashville area (apocalypse willing — could be a Week To Remember™ for all I know). Also planning speaking gigs in AL, TN, GA, FL in the next few weeks. Join the "organising committee" here: https://x.com/i/communities/1835668187330887852

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Martin, where in FL will you be?🙏🏻😇🕊🐸

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Martin😍
On your way to Florida stop by Edisto Beach, SC for a photo opportunity
You are more than welcome to stay at my place.
This is a cool small town of 500 people yearly
Just saying, your that far. 😊

Helicopter repairman vehemently fighting 3 letter agency corruption. If you work for Puerto Rico Trust 62 or 2, you are a fraud

Sent you a dm.