Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication

There isn't going to be an election in 2024.

Write it down...and I will gladly eat crow if I'm wrong.

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

your good. no crow for you,, nice glass of wine!!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

👍😎

so whose gonna win the game (like i care) but interested. whoever gave the most to the "cause"?

Which game?

We all need to realize that politicians don't care about us, and aren't going to do anything to help us.

We need to eliminate them.

We need to start over.

Game on.

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

you mentioned the football game.. why i dont care but they are a part of the plan take down if you didnt realise it.. Ped,traf,secks,etc etc sat**ic stuff.. why its already known who is going to win. this isnt govrnment. this is good versus evil.. we know we will win. we already did. just playing it out..

Oh, the Steelers are my team.

People say it's fixed, and it very well COULD be.

These kids are out there putting their bodies and lives on the line, though.

I have a nephew who plays pro hockey, and I'm sure he'd tell me if he knew the games are fixed.

(1) Show this thread