The frequency of a healthy human is 62-68 MHz.

The dying process starts at 25 MHz.

When zero MHz is met, death occurs.

Famous scientist Bruce Tainio measured that even holding a cup of coffee lowered a human's frequency by 8 MHz. Drinking the coffee dropped the frequency by 14 MHz, where it stayed for at least 3 days, unless healing therapies were applied.

Are you aware that it's easier to rule weak, sick and poisoned people?

Do you know why there's a coffee shop on every corner of your city or town?

Do you know what's going on? Are you sure...

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

DOH!

as I sit here with my coffee

Geez…I do start my day with a glass of water πŸ’ƒ

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Coffee can be good for you
Obviously if you go to starsucks everyday you are asking for trouble- as with every major name brand
Not every coffee shop orders the same wholesale aside from syrups and cream

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Syrups, creamers can have carcinogenic ingredients.
Read the ingredients, find that garbage bad stuff.
I won't ingest it.

Good grief, folks complain of headaches yet don't correlate it's probably what one drinks & eats! I was on bp meds for stress. The bad ingredients the deli used on their roasted chicken raised my bp. Gotta read labels. Almost everything is tainted with chemicals, additives, preservatives, artificial crap. I took myself off bp meds. I handled stress, no issues Dr. said take them, I was borderline hypertension. 20 frickin' years of feeling dizzy, feeling off my natural self. I'm better this past 10 years than the previous 20 years on bp meds. When I get a doctor's appointment my bp goes up. It's called "White Coat Hypertension"...
Just like taking a test, the pressure of taking the test causes nervousness anxiousness even though the person knows the answers.

I'm very sensitive to unnatural smells, tastes. Ingesting chemicals waxs over the senses.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Which is why detoxing is important until we do everything from start to finish.
Dismissing things without offering any facts or even alternatives is so tiring in this phase.

Exactly.

Speaking to non responsive brick walls is extremely tiring. Their eyes glaze over immediately as one shares truth.

Our mission is to plant seeds, pray those seeds land on fertile ground, then they need to acknowledge, desire to receive watering from their Creator Father God. Choice, Freewill.

I've seen folks refuse the watering. A grown man behaving like a newborn crying to go back into their mother's womb.

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie __Q, click on at the bottom under it