The frequency of a healthy human is 62-68 MHz.

The dying process starts at 25 MHz.

When zero MHz is met, death occurs.

Famous scientist Bruce Tainio measured that even holding a cup of coffee lowered a human's frequency by 8 MHz. Drinking the coffee dropped the frequency by 14 MHz, where it stayed for at least 3 days, unless healing therapies were applied.

Are you aware that it's easier to rule weak, sick and poisoned people?

Do you know why there's a coffee shop on every corner of your city or town?

Do you know what's going on? Are you sure...

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

So break that down for me- what is so bad about actual coffee (not starsucks) aside from the aging process which is similar to the drying process? It’s got grounding components that help activate magnesium.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Could pesticides be a factor in lowering one's frequency?
Yes.

I drink organic coffee and I don't get jittery, no after taste, bitterness, nothing but a good cup of coffee.

I drink non organic coffee,
I get sick, anxiety, nervousness, terrible bitterness.

Majority of coffee has pesticides.

Once you detox and only eat, drink organic your body will respond to anything that is not normal, like pesticides. Which is good!
Your body is sensitive, your taster, your smeller are sensitive. 👍

Also what about the research that says 3-4 cups of coffee is beneficial for health.

I know someone that drinks Folgers non organic. One sip and I can't drink it no matter how much cream. 🤮

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I’ve been toying with the idea of no longer drinking coffee. Thanks for helping me finalize that decision.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I don't drink coffee....tried it years & years ago....with cream=with cream & sugar-black-black with sugar-I gave up

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

DOH!

as I sit here with my coffee

Geez…I do start my day with a glass of water 💃

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Coffee can be good for you
Obviously if you go to starsucks everyday you are asking for trouble- as with every major name brand
Not every coffee shop orders the same wholesale aside from syrups and cream

(1) Show this thread