I’m so fING pissed.

Been texting ‘my’ people like I do EVERY FING MORNING while I have coffee, tea etc…. And I am suddenly so FING PISSED. I am Fing tired of trying to drag the whole lot of their lazy asses to shore. I am Fing tired of it!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just decided AFTER sending more than half dozen texts this morning to my Normies, with the last one, YET AGAIN another link to the FALL OF THE CABAL series on Rumble, with the admonition that they need to KNOW WHO THE ENEMY IS….I begin pacing & yelling in my kitchen, “I NEED NEW PEOPLE.”

I NEED NEW FING PEOPLE.

I N E E D N E W F I N G P E O P L E!

They ain’t getting another damn piece of information from me THE REST OF THIS DAY…

And if I had any damn sense…the duration of this APOCALYPSE.

🤬

Join with me in prayer…”PLEASE GOD, LIGHT THE MOTHER OF ALL FIRES UNDER ALL NORMIE ASSES. AN UNQUENCHABLE, TORMENTING FIRE THAT IS ONLY QUELLED WITH THE TRUTH OF AWAKENING. IN JESUS, I PRAY.”

Let’s manifest some torment!

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I think we are all at this same point. Exhausted by it, frustrated and actually humiliated when they laugh at the thought of what is true but they can't see it.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

And still we fight…

(1) Show this thread

We can only plant seeds. It's their choice if they water them or not.
Send them love. They are going to need you.
Remember, we can only write our chapters.
When I get discouraged I let everything else go and focus on myself.
Sometimes we have to love from a distance.
You got this! I've learned much from frustration, lol
We love you!
Sending you much love and light!
💜💫🤍💫💜

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

I have known all this & yet here I am…
if I were allowed I’d slap every last one of them into next week.
😑

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Yes, it's hard. I came to that conclusion maybe 6 months ago. I let it all go.
I am not responsible for anyone else and I cannot push/drag/plead/cajole or beg anyone to hear or even contemplate things their soul is purposely shielding them from. They walk a different path. Go with love.

In response Love Wins to her Publication

In love, I am praying for a fire under their ass.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I hear you.
I know it's painful.
I know it's frustrating.
I know you miss your loved ones.
I will pray with you.
I pray that the chaos ends soon.
I pray that Jesus saves us.
I pray that Jesus makes us feel less alone.
I pray for peace in ourselves and peace in our families.
I pray for strength 💪 for all of us.
Dear Lord please hear our prayers.
Love you Patriot, hang in there.

I got beat down this week and am trying to rise back up. Keep on keeping on! With God's grace, we will make it!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Stand strong. We will all be vindicated when the truth can longer be denied by the MSM and their brainwashed followers. The truth is dripping out little by little. Once the floodgates are fully opened a torrent of truth will pour forth. NCSWIC 😉

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

You deserve a break. Afterwards you will be rejuvenated and can continue your efforts to “red pill” those who still slumber. Your work sowing truth is not in vain. When the conditions are right those seeds of truth will sprout.

Enjoy a little R&R

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

you are not alone. after two years of sending info that they never even looked at i finally said no more. yet i have been sending occasional info which again they deny to look at. they will have to wake up when their ready. do yourself a favor and pray for yourself to have tolerance for their being as they are.. on this channel we are all in the same boat. you have people right here and now supporting each other. now that your rant is over, let it be the last one for a while.. i know. ive been there. ive shed many tears for my family and friends. they are on their own journey and their outcome is theres. we cannot control them. they need to control themselves. focus on this channel and all the wonderful people here to help you thru this.. soon its all coming out. i see it . i feel it. T only has to SAY checkmate and it begins. be thankfull you were chosen to be awake. be patient when its over as they just might want your info then. and never say i told you so.. they already know.

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Agree with everything you have said…but exasperation has seized me this morning.

Maybe this spat of anger is needed to refocus the direction of my energy into prayer that God lights a fire under their ass.

The focused energy of Anons praying for this would undoubtedly light the fire!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

(1) Show this thread

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Amen. But you do have us.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

God’s ABUNDANT SAVING GRACE provided the Anon fellowship!

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Keep your chin up! Love You Sister!!! We should meet up at the Gardens soon for a walk and talk! 💛

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Love you to Kris!

If it wasn’t for Anons I’d have jumped off the bridge west of town (yet again…don’t ask), not caring whether I surfaced or not.

Exasperation doesn’t even begin to describe what has a hold of me this morning.

It is a good thing I don’t have any wings because I’d fly the coop for sure today.

Damn it.

(1) Show this thread