1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

My dad was a boyscout leader and pedo. At 6 years old my mom drove us to Warren PA to confront my dad, so she could see for herself. I saw my dad naked and in bed with a young boyscout. It did not recognize in me at that age what I saw. until many years later.

One time, long ago, I was looking up houses in Warren PA. My dad back then, said to stay completely away from Warren PA. I did not know why. I asked him and he refused to tell me. But he reiterated and said to stay away from Warren PA.

So if this is a clue to anything, then here ya go. A friend of mine, Brian, looked up the area and he did find that there are many caverns in that area.

My dad was a Boyscout leader.
He was also in the Army and said he served at Checkpoint Charlie.
He also told me that he kept the scouts in the Army.
My dad used my straight mom as a front to hide his lifestyle and they divorced when I was young.

For what it is worth, just stating this publicly in case it means something to someone

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Thanks Kris for sharing your story. I'm really sorry for those difficult memories. Sometimes I think things happened for reasons so we would recognize the truth of the days we're living in. Yesterday I was talking to my daughter about past relationships and things I learned. As much as they brought pain sometimes then, now they are bringing about awareness. I realize now that one guy I dated was trying to tell me about MKUltra. I remember thinking his stories were strange. Because of my empathic nature, I was often a magnet for really troubled souls. We have to confront and recognize that hurt and abused children too often create hurt and abused adults. Cycles need to be broken but it requires lots of work, counseling, reading and self reflection. It requires lots of prayers. I know our experiences, good and bad happen to frame our character and shape our hearts. You Kris, have a beautiful heart. Your posts always are healing. Thanks for all you do & for being you!!! Love ya!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

TYVM!!! I appreciate your kind words!

You are correct, if only the parents back then were more awakened! Back then one could leave their doors unlocked, drink from the hose, ride a bike into town a couple of miles alone, as a child back then one could go to the bathroom by onesself, stay home alone, etc etc.

Readdressing certain issues is only harmful when one hasn't done some healing. The story isn't to harm others or even harm myself, but to bring forth information so others can step forward, share their story, get the help that they need, or even just begin the healing process!

I want a much kinder world, filled with love, unconditional love, sovereignty, and trust. Crushing the old ways and bringing in the new ways to Ascend together! The world I see is phenomenal and beautiful!

Yeah, I remember the days when my mom put her little ones in the yard on a blanket and went in the house to cook or clean, lol. We used to play with neighborhood kids in the woods and ride our bikes to the town next door to visit cousins. As a young child I remember taking public busses by myself. I am glad I was born in the 60s. I would take a world without technology any day. I pray that the future is bright 🔆. I have faith because of everyone here.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

😎

However, can I add in one more thing to your comment...

It might be because of everyone here and also yourself!!!

Look how far you have become, all that you share with others, and your kind words! Also because of YOU too!😉💛