My dad was a boyscout leader and pedo. At 6 years old my mom drove us to Warren PA to confront my dad, so she could see for herself. I saw my dad naked and in bed with a young boyscout. It did not recognize in me at that age what I saw. until many years later.

One time, long ago, I was looking up houses in Warren PA. My dad back then, said to stay completely away from Warren PA. I did not know why. I asked him and he refused to tell me. But he reiterated and said to stay away from Warren PA.

So if this is a clue to anything, then here ya go. A friend of mine, Brian, looked up the area and he did find that there are many caverns in that area.

My dad was a Boyscout leader.
He was also in the Army and said he served at Checkpoint Charlie.
He also told me that he kept the scouts in the Army.
My dad used my straight mom as a front to hide his lifestyle and they divorced when I was young.

For what it is worth, just stating this publicly in case it means something to someone

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Thanks for sharing Kris.
God bless.
#SaveOurChildren

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

YW! God Bless you and yours as well!

(1) Show this thread

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

kris. i could repeat what every one said but your blessing was your momma. it was rare to divorce in those days..and she did that too..

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Yes true! And she did the best she could, Always, with what she had, she taught me a lot, some I am still remembering and discovering with smiles. Even though she was very bitter in her later days, I was actually working with her to forgive herself and to love herself before she died. I am forever grateful that I had a Great mom!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

My mama in 2016 did not believe in divorce.
For better of worse.
She was angry at me when I said, I was getting a divorce.
O told her If you only knew what I have had to live with. She gasped and said, I didn't mean if they were mean.
She was 89 with dementia
I would never say or do anything to anyone in her condition.
I Made her life the most peaceful that I could.
She didn't need to know the horror
What would the point be.
We made it!!! Woohoo
HArd knocks and all 😊

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks Kris for sharing your story. I'm really sorry for those difficult memories. Sometimes I think things happened for reasons so we would recognize the truth of the days we're living in. Yesterday I was talking to my daughter about past relationships and things I learned. As much as they brought pain sometimes then, now they are bringing about awareness. I realize now that one guy I dated was trying to tell me about MKUltra. I remember thinking his stories were strange. Because of my empathic nature, I was often a magnet for really troubled souls. We have to confront and recognize that hurt and abused children too often create hurt and abused adults. Cycles need to be broken but it requires lots of work, counseling, reading and self reflection. It requires lots of prayers. I know our experiences, good and bad happen to frame our character and shape our hearts. You Kris, have a beautiful heart. Your posts always are healing. Thanks for all you do & for being you!!! Love ya!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

TYVM!!! I appreciate your kind words!

You are correct, if only the parents back then were more awakened! Back then one could leave their doors unlocked, drink from the hose, ride a bike into town a couple of miles alone, as a child back then one could go to the bathroom by onesself, stay home alone, etc etc.

Readdressing certain issues is only harmful when one hasn't done some healing. The story isn't to harm others or even harm myself, but to bring forth information so others can step forward, share their story, get the help that they need, or even just begin the healing process!

I want a much kinder world, filled with love, unconditional love, sovereignty, and trust. Crushing the old ways and bringing in the new ways to Ascend together! The world I see is phenomenal and beautiful!

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I am very sorry you were put through that.

Little children are sometimes used as weapons in adult relationships... when the adults are so desolate, and angry.

Very sad. 😔

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

My mom was a Great mom, my dad however was not a Great dad. My dad used my mom, my dad was very angry. My mom was not angry just bitter. Since my dad put her through emotional stress and harm. It was why my mom put me into Catholic school, I am not Catholic, nor was my mom. It was to protect us kids from my father who had threatened to kidnap us kids and take us to relatives in Puerto Rico. I understand a lot more what all my mom went through as I lived it with her. How many kids had it much worse than I did? Many! And so I will keep sharing my truths again and again, in hopes it helps someone. 💛

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Kris, thank you for sharing this… it seems we are in a time of confronting old haunts and releasing some of that energy. I have been to Warren, but just passing through. My dad (also not a very good guy) used to threaten to drop my mom off at the Warren State Hospital as a joke while we drove to Kinzua with our boat. It was pretty creepy to drive by that building and it always felt like a really heavy place to me, even as a kid.

I hope your story does help someone! Sending you love and peace while you let some of those painful things go 🫶

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

TYVM!!! I am good! I reshare only to help those who are still suffering, that there is hope. That one can heal and that by sharing that this NEVER EVER happens again! I am not affected as I once was by this, just driven forward to keep releasing my stor(ies) to help others! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

💛🙏👣🙇👣🙏💛

In response connie wright to her Publication

TY! I am good, no worries! Just felt like it had to be said again is all. So many people are trying to work through their pasts and childhoods!

This abuse to others needs to stop! And hence why I shed light on it all again. So that this NEVER EVER happens again! So that children are not abused or harmed! So there can be healing and for those still struggling to get some help! My heart and love go out to all! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Thank you for sharing, Kris. You are very brave with what you shared. It wasn't my Dad but a trusted uncle who preyed upon his young nieces & I'm fairly certain he also molested some or all of his six daughters.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

TY!!! I am so sorry you had to live through any of it!!! At one point my mom tried to reach out to some of my dad's victims, but she was treated very harshly. My dad was also heavily into sports and taught baseball and football. My dad was a coach who back then in football, had the boys play with broken bones. Taped them back up and sent them back in to play. He taught me baseball back when there was only softball for the girls. My dad preyed upon the weak, I know of one story about a Doctor's son that my mom tried to find afterwards to see if she could help. Most people are too ashamed and broken to reach out. My dad would look out for specifically those who stood out, did not conform, were problematic, and who were abandoned by their parents.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

TYVM!!! Perhaps so! But my journey has also been to share what I know, document, and leave a trail of seeds for others to follow! TY everyone for your encouragement! I have come a long way since then! We all have! Each step forward is towards that Freedom and Sovereignty!!!

(1) Show this thread