1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

My dad was a boyscout leader and pedo. At 6 years old my mom drove us to Warren PA to confront my dad, so she could see for herself. I saw my dad naked and in bed with a young boyscout. It did not recognize in me at that age what I saw. until many years later.

One time, long ago, I was looking up houses in Warren PA. My dad back then, said to stay completely away from Warren PA. I did not know why. I asked him and he refused to tell me. But he reiterated and said to stay away from Warren PA.

So if this is a clue to anything, then here ya go. A friend of mine, Brian, looked up the area and he did find that there are many caverns in that area.

My dad was a Boyscout leader.
He was also in the Army and said he served at Checkpoint Charlie.
He also told me that he kept the scouts in the Army.
My dad used my straight mom as a front to hide his lifestyle and they divorced when I was young.

For what it is worth, just stating this publicly in case it means something to someone

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

kris. i could repeat what every one said but your blessing was your momma. it was rare to divorce in those days..and she did that too..

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Yes true! And she did the best she could, Always, with what she had, she taught me a lot, some I am still remembering and discovering with smiles. Even though she was very bitter in her later days, I was actually working with her to forgive herself and to love herself before she died. I am forever grateful that I had a Great mom!

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Happy to know you had a great Mom, Kris. I did as well. MY father was abusive & she would never leave him. She grew up with the notion that once you make your bed you lie in it. MY older brother & I tried many times to get her to leave, she never would.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

That is heartbreaking! And certainly not easy to go through! As children we absorb so much of all that pain, confusion, turmoil, and horrible deeds! As adults we repeat or bury it all, or choose to heal and WALK for ward and up with Ascension!

My motto of helping just one more, is very determined within me, Just one more!💛

Sad to say it took me a very long time to be able to figure it out. Talking to God has given the most peace I have known for most of my life. Last year I had a dream wondering why I wasn't lovable. I woke up to a voice saying I have always loved you. It was our dear Lord speaking to me. What a comfort that has been to me. Praise our Almighty God!

Yes, miracles are so beautiful! But you only had to realize that since God loves you, you are special to him, and therefore are special and loved! And you began the healing of loving yourself!

One of my sayings for many years was that no one would touch me with a 10' pole. Felt that way, and began the healing process, although at times it might pop up again for the feeling, I am quick to correct my thought process and say oh yes you are! And I love me! So I know that feeling, and have worked very hard at squashing the ego telling me I was unlovable!

Beautiful hearing the way you think, Kris. Brought tears to my eyes reading what you said. God bless you & bring you peace & joy!

Only people mentioned by @Kae12cee34 in this post can reply

TYVM!!!

Yes, I am very weird! But then again that is what the Q movement seems to bring out in the open, right? 😉

And here I thought I was weird. No, you are not weird, we just think differently than most people. And that's a very good thing.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Kris
Looks like I have found my lost Tribe.😊
Weird bunch haha😊
When I was younger I didn't like being the weird one.
Today I wear it with Pride!
We made it!
Many didn't😍

(2) Show this thread