1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

My dad was a boyscout leader and pedo. At 6 years old my mom drove us to Warren PA to confront my dad, so she could see for herself. I saw my dad naked and in bed with a young boyscout. It did not recognize in me at that age what I saw. until many years later.

One time, long ago, I was looking up houses in Warren PA. My dad back then, said to stay completely away from Warren PA. I did not know why. I asked him and he refused to tell me. But he reiterated and said to stay away from Warren PA.

So if this is a clue to anything, then here ya go. A friend of mine, Brian, looked up the area and he did find that there are many caverns in that area.

My dad was a Boyscout leader.
He was also in the Army and said he served at Checkpoint Charlie.
He also told me that he kept the scouts in the Army.
My dad used my straight mom as a front to hide his lifestyle and they divorced when I was young.

For what it is worth, just stating this publicly in case it means something to someone

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I am very sorry you were put through that.

Little children are sometimes used as weapons in adult relationships... when the adults are so desolate, and angry.

Very sad. πŸ˜”

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

My mom was a Great mom, my dad however was not a Great dad. My dad used my mom, my dad was very angry. My mom was not angry just bitter. Since my dad put her through emotional stress and harm. It was why my mom put me into Catholic school, I am not Catholic, nor was my mom. It was to protect us kids from my father who had threatened to kidnap us kids and take us to relatives in Puerto Rico. I understand a lot more what all my mom went through as I lived it with her. How many kids had it much worse than I did? Many! And so I will keep sharing my truths again and again, in hopes it helps someone. πŸ’›

#WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it