1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

My dad was a boyscout leader and pedo. At 6 years old my mom drove us to Warren PA to confront my dad, so she could see for herself. I saw my dad naked and in bed with a young boyscout. It did not recognize in me at that age what I saw. until many years later.

One time, long ago, I was looking up houses in Warren PA. My dad back then, said to stay completely away from Warren PA. I did not know why. I asked him and he refused to tell me. But he reiterated and said to stay away from Warren PA.

So if this is a clue to anything, then here ya go. A friend of mine, Brian, looked up the area and he did find that there are many caverns in that area.

My dad was a Boyscout leader.
He was also in the Army and said he served at Checkpoint Charlie.
He also told me that he kept the scouts in the Army.
My dad used my straight mom as a front to hide his lifestyle and they divorced when I was young.

For what it is worth, just stating this publicly in case it means something to someone

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Kris, thank you for sharing this… it seems we are in a time of confronting old haunts and releasing some of that energy. I have been to Warren, but just passing through. My dad (also not a very good guy) used to threaten to drop my mom off at the Warren State Hospital as a joke while we drove to Kinzua with our boat. It was pretty creepy to drive by that building and it always felt like a really heavy place to me, even as a kid.

I hope your story does help someone! Sending you love and peace while you let some of those painful things go 🫶

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

TYVM!!! I am good! I reshare only to help those who are still suffering, that there is hope. That one can heal and that by sharing that this NEVER EVER happens again! I am not affected as I once was by this, just driven forward to keep releasing my stor(ies) to help others! 💛

I am in a truth mode myself, after watching a bunch of race-baiting liars trying to continue to ruin more of my area at the local council meeting. Nothing gets better till we all can see what is real and what is fake (or truth being forced into silence). I am trying to keep my attitude above the fray, but some days it gets kinda rough. I am all for supporting people who have been through the ugly stuff and just letting the truth continue to bubble up.

Glad you are doing okay over there! Old pain can hurt, but you seem to be in a good place ❤️‍🔥

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

TYVM!!! Balance is key! And to deal with emotions and memories as they come up, and to be strong enough to share, again nand again if necessary! And to continue to heal forwards! To look forward to that FREEDOM day Nov 5th!!!💛

God Bless you and yours!!! God bless ALL!!!