1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

My dad was a boyscout leader and pedo. At 6 years old my mom drove us to Warren PA to confront my dad, so she could see for herself. I saw my dad naked and in bed with a young boyscout. It did not recognize in me at that age what I saw. until many years later.

One time, long ago, I was looking up houses in Warren PA. My dad back then, said to stay completely away from Warren PA. I did not know why. I asked him and he refused to tell me. But he reiterated and said to stay away from Warren PA.

So if this is a clue to anything, then here ya go. A friend of mine, Brian, looked up the area and he did find that there are many caverns in that area.

My dad was a Boyscout leader.
He was also in the Army and said he served at Checkpoint Charlie.
He also told me that he kept the scouts in the Army.
My dad used my straight mom as a front to hide his lifestyle and they divorced when I was young.

For what it is worth, just stating this publicly in case it means something to someone

Thank you for sharing, Kris. You are very brave with what you shared. It wasn't my Dad but a trusted uncle who preyed upon his young nieces & I'm fairly certain he also molested some or all of his six daughters.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kae12cee34 in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

TY!!! I am so sorry you had to live through any of it!!! At one point my mom tried to reach out to some of my dad's victims, but she was treated very harshly. My dad was also heavily into sports and taught baseball and football. My dad was a coach who back then in football, had the boys play with broken bones. Taped them back up and sent them back in to play. He taught me baseball back when there was only softball for the girls. My dad preyed upon the weak, I know of one story about a Doctor's son that my mom tried to find afterwards to see if she could help. Most people are too ashamed and broken to reach out. My dad would look out for specifically those who stood out, did not conform, were problematic, and who were abandoned by their parents.

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Back then no one would talk about these things as if they didn't exist. I was in my backyard with my Mom & my favorite uncle & was telling her what my other uncle had did. I was maybe 10-12 years old. She looked & me & said " I don't believe you". I was shattered. MY uncle spoke up & told her that what I said was true. She would still send me up to that house to help my Aunt with her six girls. Even after I was married I would hesitate to go visit that Aunt who was my Godmother, because of her husband. Brings back too many sad memories for me. Hard losing trust in your own Mother.

(1) Show this thread