Only people mentioned by @Fooked in this post can reply

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

As I see it.
It 's a testament to their sick beliefs, no different from all their other memorials.
Think about it for just a minute.
How many war memorials are there with people's names on?
All a rejoicing for them (a testament) to just how many they have killed off.
It's all symbolism to them, and those symbols are reminders of their power over humanity.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Agreed but there symbolism will be they’re demise

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

My hometown Fire Dept. has a 9/11 steel beam memorial. It’s more like a massive, rusty, tainted, souvenir of the horrors of that day than a proper memorial. I never understood why anyone thought it was appropriate to display as a memorial

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

It's simple
Serial Killer Trophies
That is what I see.

This guy reminds me of Kappy.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Yeah, it's f*cked up. I hate movies.

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

This 'Moooooovie' is a CA$H Cow for those who are neck deep in the unethical cesspool....

They all only exist because they all feed on the crime and corruption of system to have a life here...

All stuck in their failing roles and they will have their characters and images shredded because of it....

I'm the Star of the Show.... I'm the Block Buster.... =)

(1) Show this thread

Looks like the deep state's trophy for taking it down.